Everyone loves to live in a home that is safe and well-thought-of home as is it is not a one-time thing, but a consistent process.
Maintaining healthy practices and replacing unhealthy products can be challenging for some homeowners. That is why in this article, we'd like to share with you some tips on how to create a healthy home that is easy and stress-free.
1. Keep it clean: Regularly cleaning and decluttering your home can reduce the amount of dust and allergens in the air. Start by dusting surfaces, vacuuming carpets, washing floors, and cleaning bathrooms.
2. Improve air quality: Indoor air pollution can be harmful to health. Improve your home’s air quality by venting cooking fumes and other sources of indoor pollution to the outside, using air purifiers or air filters, and increasing ventilation in your home.
3. Get plants: Indoor plants can help improve air quality and create a healthier atmosphere in your home. They can absorb harmful chemicals and toxins from the air.
4. Use natural pest control: Traditional pesticides can be harmful to the environment and to your health. Use natural pest control methods such as diatomaceous earth, neem oil, or essential oils to keep pests at bay.
5. Switch to organic bedding and linens: Traditional bedding and linens are often treated with chemicals that can be harmful to health. Switch to organic bedding and linens made from natural materials like cotton or bamboo.
6. Reduce electromagnetic radiation: Too much exposure to electromagnetic radiation from devices like cell phones, laptops, and Wi-Fi routers can be harmful to your health. Reduce your exposure by turning off devices when not in use, using wired internet connections instead of Wi-Fi, and keeping electronic devices out of the bedroom.
7. Use natural light: Natural light can lift the mood and boost mental health. Open the windows to let in natural light, use curtains or blinds that allow natural light to enter, and consider installing skylights or light tubes to bring more natural light into your home.
8. Incorporate paintings and art-inspired products: Create a collection of prints or posters featuring paintings or original art pieces that give you a big smile whenever you see them hanging on your walls.
The good news is that Chiqui Rodriguez gives every homeowner the opportunity to collect a piece or a series of artworks - either on lease or to own. To learn more about art leasing visit bit.ly/42zjTRH
To learn more about collecting a piece or a series of artworks, visit https://www.chiquirodriguez.com/featured-artworks